YARRA VALLEY CLUSTER
Term #1 – At Risk
- By the end of Term #1 you must notify all clusters which students are considered at risk.
- The students individual schools and/or cluster heads are notified.
Term #2 – Interim Reports
- Interim Reports due mid June, ABSOLUTE deadline, Monday the last week of Term #2.
- These are done on the ACDA Interim Report Template (see year 1 and 2 templates attached).
- Completed by teacher to be checked by Merilyn.
- Once checked by Merilyn then email to Nikki to be sent off to the individual school VET coordinators.
Term #3 – At Risk
- At risk students are to be continually monitored throughout the Term and teachers are to notify ACDA if issues continue.
- ACDA will then notify the VET coordinators so there is no surprise to the student or parents if the student does not pass the year.
- We will have results for most students at the end of Term #3, some may need extensions and Merilyn is to advise on this.
Term #4 – Competency and Final Reports
- Teachers are to confirm UOC Competent or Not Yet Competent (C or NYC), in assessment doc – Continual Assessment Tab.
- Clusters will ask for ACDA Report Template
- Certificates are produced for student presentations and graduations.
- We advise a generic sentence of, “congratulations, this student as passed all competencies”.